For the past ten days I have been relaxing and enjoying my time with Bobby! For the next 9 days I will be studying my little heart out! As nervous as I am about this test, I'm definitely ready to be done with it so I can start focusing on those other minor details in my life (i.e. my online teaching job, preparing for the class I'm teaching this fall, getting ready for the classes I'm taking, trying to hone in on who I want for an advisor - which also means I'm attempting to figure out what I want to do when I graduate, ...)
See you in 10 days!!
Smile: Bobby was supposed to leave yesterday, but sadly, his flight to Chicago was drastically delayed so upon his arrival in Chicago, he learned that his seat had been given away (yes, the plane was still at the gate, and no, they weren't finished boarding yet). I went out to dinner with some classmates and my phone was pretty much dead so I hadn't heard updates on Bobby for awhile, so I assumed he was on a flight to Dallas. After dinner, my classmates came over to check out my apartment and while we were finishing the tour, we were all shocked to see Bobby come through my front door!! Sadly, he wasn't able to make it to Texas yesterday, so they sent him back to Champaign so he could be on the flight to Dallas at 6:30 this morning. As a result, Bobby and I got to spend a few more hours together!! Boo for him having flight problems, but yay for more time with my husband!!
Frown: How's a person supposed to study for a big test when the fabulous Olympics are on?! Perhaps I should schedule a three hour workout during the evening program? :)
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear more about your time with Bobby! I hope everything goes/went really really well with your test. I know I hate when people say this to me, but you will do great! You know your stuff. Can't wait to catch up soon!
Post a Comment