Lately I have been finding an unusual amount of spiders in my apartment. As a result, I decided it was probably time to spray for spiders again! So I first sprayed near my front door. Then I went to open the window (so that I don't pass out) and there were two spiders in between the window and the screen! So I did what any one would do - I went outside and sprayed through the screen! And, needless to say, I didn't open the window (here's hoping I don't pass out!!). Then I went into "my office" and checked that window and sprayed (just in case some of the spiders were in hiding). Then I went into my bedroom and sprayed a little near an endtable and the window and out came a rather large (okay, not really, but it wasn't small by any means) spider that absolutely would not die!!! Hopefully they're gone - at least until Bobby comes to kill them for me!
Smile: I finally faced reality and stopped handwriting the notes I wanted from my textbooks and decided to just type them! As a result, I've now re-read and typed the notes for the four main texts for my exam!!
Frown: My motivation for studying comes in waves and it definitely has not been present today!! Boo for a fairly unproductive day.
2 comments:
that was a fast comment! I just posted that blog! I am not trying trying but we aren't not trying...:) When it happens we will be happy about it! :) But I'm ready for it now !:)
this reminds me of the time when you called me to come over to the old turtle creek apartment and make sure the cockroach you had thrown several phone books at was actually dead :-D
p.s. happy anniversary! i thought of you guys the other day :)
Post a Comment