Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Good ... The Bad

The Good: Somehow I lost 4.4 pounds last week!

The Bad: Regardless of what the scale says at weigh-in tomorrow, I know it won't be that good!


The Good: The weather here is slightly humid, but really isn't too hot (at least, not compared to Texas summers)!

The Bad: Places here do not believe in AC like they do in Texas! I walk into the mall every morning to wait for the bus and instead of getting blasted with cold air (like I would at any mall in Texas this time of year), I get hit with an incredibly warm blast of air!


The Good: This week I have been incredibly motivated to study!

The Bad: I've been studying intensely since Saturday. Now it's Wednesday and I'm exhausted!!


The Good: A classmate and I are going to write supplementary notes for the textbook we are now using for our basic Stats course!

The Bad: I'm so excited about this project and yet so sad that I don't get to start in on it until after my little test in August.


The Good: I tried on some of my old clothes tonight, in search of something to wear tomorrow, and there are some clothes that now fit!!

The Bad: I haven't worn these clothing items in a couple years and I have absolutely no idea what to wear with them!! I need some fashion help!! Any one want to come visit me??


Smile: I love the feeling of accomplishment I have right now! Hopefully I'll continue to be motivated to study for the rest of the summer, too!!

Frown: My motivation for studying is incredibly high. My motivation to finish my wedding scrapbook? Incredibly low!! It's just not the same scrapbooking alone! I miss gathering around the queso bowl and scrapbooking with wonderful friends!!

Extra Frown: I am shedding like crazy! Any one have any ideas for cleaning hair off the floor? I feel like no matter what I do there is always hair on the bathroom floor!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the different colors :)

and yes i would love to come visit... too bad airlines do not give scholarships to poor college students to be able to afford air fares... one day though, i will make it up there...