Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Week in San Antonio

Bobby and I had a wonderful time in San Antonio last week! I spent the mornings walking all around the Riverwalk and then in the afternoons I sat in the 2nd floor lobby area of the hotel, watched CNN, and wrote the tests for my summer classes. Bobby and I were able to see the Alamo a couple times, took the little boat ride on the river, and walked around the river a few times. It was definitely a fun week!

Flowers like the beautiful ones below were outside our hotel entrance! I think they're beautiful and have a very interesting look to them so I thought I'd share them with you!




Smile: This week I was able to eat lunch with Karen Hudson (at McAlister's of course) and I had a fabulous time catching up with her! I also ran into Heather and we quickly caught each other up on our lives! Yay for spending time reuniting with friends!

Extra Smile: This Sunday is Holly's baby shower so yay for a fun day of catching up with friends!!

No comments: