Shortly after my last knee surgery (can you believe it's been over 7 years since the last one?!) my mom joked about making me wear knee pads everywhere since I was constantly bumping my knees into things (especially the awful handles on the kitchen cabinets).
This morning, after bumping my knee on the underside of the kitchen table (I know, I have a special skill at doing these things) and realizing that I have a huge bruise on my other knee from bumping it into the back end of the elliptical machine yesterday (again, a special talent), I thought about how right my mom might be. It seems that every time the bruises on my knees go away, I get new ones (typically from the table, the elliptical machine, or bumping into the desks at school). If it weren't for the fact that knee pads are huge and somewhat constricting, I might seriously consider this option.
Smile: I am having a very productive weekend! I love the feeling of productivity!!
Frown: Does any one know how to prevent your groin from hurting after doing the elliptical? Is it possible I'm using it wrong???? (Is that even possible?)
No comments:
Post a Comment