The above pictures were taken last night, during a study break. I was delighted to see that this morning there was still a good amount of snow on the ground!
Friday, December 07, 2007
More SNOW!!!
Last night while studying with a couple study buddies we looked out my living room window and saw some large snowflakes!!! It was absolutely gorgeous! The snow was falling, then later it was swirling, and throughout it was just beautiful!!!


The above pictures were taken last night, during a study break. I was delighted to see that this morning there was still a good amount of snow on the ground!
Sadly it is going to get a little warmer this weekend and we'll be getting freezing rain instead of snow, but don't worry, there's snow in the forecast next week (thought I'm quickly learning not to depend on the forecast). One thing's for sure - it may not be winter on the calendar but it's winter here and I LOVE it!!
The above pictures were taken last night, during a study break. I was delighted to see that this morning there was still a good amount of snow on the ground!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
it was 80 in texas today :)
Love your snow! We had about an inch last weekend before the rain started! I love getting up in the morning and looking out my window for snow. It is funny because the different news stations have totally different forecasts! We never know what is really going to happen here!
snow forcasts are always wrong, except the one time you want them to be wrong, and then it snows 6 in more then they say!
Post a Comment