Last night my friend Alice took out my other friend Jenn and I to dinner. We hadn't seen each other since May, so it was nice to spend some time together catching up. Also, when we walked into the restaurant, we saw two of the actors from one of the Law and Order series - the guy that was also in Rent, and his new partner (I think?). So yea, it was a fun night.
Then I woke up suddenly (still not sure what woke me up) at 1 or 2 am (I was too tired to care). I startled myself by waking up and that startled Bobby and then he told me something came into the apartment!!! I was like "a cockroach?" Too which, sadly, the answer was no!! There was a MOUSE in the apartment!! So of course I was not immediately going back to bed! Bobby had already rearranged all the furniture and was going through things to make sure the mouse wasn't still in the apartment. My job was to sit on the couch and see if I saw anything. I'm so glad Bobby was here to take care of things so I could be a girly girl and do nothing!! Bobby borrowed a flashlight from our security guard, and the guard said that most likely the mouse had already left (I guess they're scared of people). As comforting as that was, I still had a feeling it was going to be a long night. Bobby and I laid down for bed and watched West Wing episodes - there was not way I was going to sleep without a distraction. A few episodes later, I fell asleep! Needless to say, thanks to our little visitor, it was a long night and it is most likely going to be a long day!
Smile: Yay for having episodes of West Wing to watch as I try to fall asleep!!!
Frown: I wore the wrong shoes to dinner and am now paying the price!
No comments:
Post a Comment