Between the Statistics Midterm last Thursday, a take home Math Models in Behavioral Science midterm that was assigned last Wednesday and due yesterday (it took hours and hours and hours to complete - eleven pages typed), and a Problem Solving midterm I had on Tuesday, it has been a very busy couple of weeks!!! I am very happy to say I am all done!!! Now I just have to wait to see how I did on the midterms - which is almost as bad as studying and working on the midterms! I did well on my stats midterm (I misunderstood a question and missed .6 - oops!), I ran out of time on the Problem Solving midterm and didn't fully answer some of the questions but hopefully the teacher won't take off too many points for that, and I turned in the Math Models midterm and then found out I incorrectly answered a couple questions but hopefully my lengthy explanations will help me get partial credit. I am just thrilled that life is back to normal! I can't wait to get back to all my normal homework assignments!!
Smile: My Statistics teacher gave my name and number to a student in the online course who needs a tutor this weekend to prepare for their midterm on Monday and I can charge this person $50 an hour!!
Frown: My African tutoree did not do so hot on the midterm! Oops!
No comments:
Post a Comment