Monday, December 23, 2013

Thanksgiving and More

We have had a busy and wonderful 8 weeks since Taylor was born. Here are some photos that help tell the story of what we've been up to.

Taylor loves taking naps on someone's chest - and I am very happy to oblige!

Papa and Mimi came to visit Taylor when she was a couple weeks old. We had a wonderful weekend but the time flew by too quickly!!

On Thanksgiving morning, the Fishback's came over to see Taylor and Cameron (and the rest of us, but really they came for the kids). Leigh took Taylor as soon as she walked in the door!

Aunt Layne had fun reading to Cameron (who took a little while to warm up to everyone).

Tara finally got a turn holding Taylor.

Tara and Leigh had fun reading books with Cameron.

Aunt Layne got to hold Taylor, too.

And finally Bud got a chance to hold her.

Daddy and Taylor took a little nap after Thanksgiving dinner (with Milo watching).

Isn't that an adorable turkey butt?!!

Grandpa Bill's first time to hold Taylor!

Cameron was exhausted on Thanksgiving and did not want to wake up from her nap!

Aunt Mary did a great job holding Taylor!!

We were so lucky that Bev was able to come visit for a few hours on the Saturday after Thanksgiving! (She was really there to visit Wendy, but thankfully Wendy shared Bev and allowed us to crash their cookie making party.)
Sadly I don't have any pictures of Aunt Karen with Taylor (sorry Karen!!) but I promise she was here for Thanksgiving (as was Uncle Cody). Oops! I need to get better at taking pictures, sorry!

And in case you're wondering, we still don't have one as a family of three but hopefully we will soon!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I love this!!! I need to plan a visit to meet Miss Taylor soon!