After an afternoon of relaxing, we munched on leftovers for dinner and then headed to BLORA to see the Christmas lights, since Jenny had never been before. It was fun, but near the end we were stopped for quite awhile and I think by that point we were all ready to go home!
This is our little Christmas tree that Bobby bought and put up in his apartment. Bobby hung some candy canes on it and then I added some of the ornaments that we got as Christmas gifts this year.
Smile: We had a wonderful and very blessed Christmas!
Extra Smile: We went to see "Sherlock Holmes" today (with Patrick and Jenny) and it was such a fun double date! While there I even ran into (and ended up sitting next to) Tina Winters - I was her student teacher at Belton High - and it was sooo nice to get to catch up with her!!
Extra Extra Smile: After BLORA, Bobby and I went home and later that night we happened to catch Alicia Keys on The Colbert Report. It was HILARIOUS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment