I'm super excited that it's Nablopomo (National Blog Posting Month)! I will not be committing to posting everyday (let's face it, I just don't have that much to say!) but I am excited about reading every one's daily posts!
In other news, my apologies for not posting much this past month! Bobby and I had a fabulous and very relaxing week together! He set up my wireless internet at my apartment so I can now get online when I get home, however, lately I have been absolutely exhausted when I get home so I just really haven't felt up to writing anything, sorry!
This is the time of the semester where half of me knows that finals are still a month and a half away, and the other half of me is going "Oh no! Finals are ONLY a month and a half away!" Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away and I cannot wait!! However, before that fabulous week off, I need to complete a couple papers/projects, complete a couple homework assignments, give and grade another test, and make some strong headway on my literature review. In other words, I'm sooo glad this semester is almost over, but on the other hand, I hate this part of the semester when I feel like I have too much on my plate and it's never going to end!
Smile: Instead of trying to fit it in during lunch, today I went swimming this morning before my 8 am class and it was absolutely fabulous! I only had about 20 minutes to swim, but I think it was a very productive 20 minutes and I definitely felt a lot more awake in my 8 am than I have in the past!
Frown: It's 8:50 pm and I'm exhausted and ready for bed! What happened to those days of doing homework until at least 10 pm?!! Am I pathetic or what?!
No comments:
Post a Comment