Before my mom arrived I was working on the "ceremony" pages of my scrapbook, but I was having trouble getting inspiration for the colors for the pages. I went to Hobby Lobby and found some cute background pages, but I couldn't find any good colors to go with it and I couldn't find any good backgrounds for my next few pages. On a whim on Sunday I opened the map application of the iphone and typed "scrapbook" and a few stores popped up. We opted for the one that was nearest to us and headed out to find it. Sadly, we drove down the road and couldn't find it anywhere!! So then we called the phone number (again, yay for the map app!) and to our surprise, the scrapbook store was actually inside of a garden store called "Prairie Gardens" (think a much nicer version of Garden Ridge). I was a little skeptical, but we didn't have anything else to do so we checked it out.... and it was fabulous!!!! In addition to all their gardening supplies, they had a lot of scrapbook stuff! I was in heaven!! I bought some colored paper and some backgrounds for my next set of pages!! It was just what I needed!! I'm so happy that we found such a fabulous place and I'm already looking forward to going back!!!

The other fun thing that my mom and I tried was a Macaroni Grill meal in a box! The box was only like $6 (I think?!) and it comes with everything you need to make a flavorful pasta with sauce, you just need to buy the chicken. It was sooo easy to make and although I'm not sure it will serve the six people that it claims to serve, it will definitely serve two to four (depending on your appetites). Not bad for that price!!!
Smile: I love having visitors! I had a great time with my mom!!!
Frown: My Google search isn't working!! I'll put something into Google and then when I click on one of the links, it takes me to a random page and not to the page I want. So then I hit back and try again and it takes me to yet a different random page. Sometimes it takes me a handful of tries to get where I want to go and sometimes it never works. I'm getting sick of it!!
1 comment:
Those boxes are $3 at my walmart, I love them!
Post a Comment