Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend with Mom

Without going into too much detail, let me just say that this past weekend was definitely not what I was expecting, nor would I imagine was it the weekend that my mom was expecting, but I'm very very glad my mom came to visit me and help me out! She was fabulous and wonderful and did sooooo much to help me! I hope to one day be as great of a mother as she is!!!

While my mom was here, she became friends with a goose that has been hanging around my apartment (I think it has a nest or eggs or whatever nearby!). One night the goose was "singing" to her so my mom decided to take a picture (the pictures are from her standing right outside my front door). This is the apartment building on the other side of the sidewalk from my apartment.



(Note: While saving this picture on my computer, I noticed that last year I took pictures of a goose on the roof - and blogged about it of course - and it was on April 6th! Perhaps geese like to be on roof tops this time of year?!)


Smile: Yay for a relaxing weekend! I definitely think I needed a weekend of nothing but rest!

Frown: My mom is now back in Washington! Her visit was too short!! (But I will definitely take short over nothing!)

No comments: