This past weekend my college friends and I reunited in Round Rock (near Austin) for a fabulous girls weekend!! On Friday night we met at a wonderful restaurant and then we headed back to Alice's parents' house to hang out and catch up! We stayed up way too late but it was well worth it!! Oh, and if you're curious, Hannah is due in March, her name is Susannah.
On Saturday we (all minus Cacey) headed out fairly early to drive down to Boerne (near San Antonio) to see Holly and her beautiful six-month-old baby boy, Benjamyn. We hung out and caught up with Holly and Benjamyn as long as we were able and then we headed back to Round Rock. Kristel, Hannah, and Jen had to head home that evening, but Cacey was able to join Alice, Julia and I back at Alice's parents' house where we again hung out, relaxed, and stayed up way too late!
The weekend definitely went by way too fast! I loved catching up with all the girls and I miss them already!!! Yay for reunions!!

All the girls (minus Holly) at dinner: Hannah, Alice, Kristel, Jen, Julia, Cacey, and Me

Jen, Julia, and Cacey

Hannah, Kristel, and Alice

Julia, Jen, and Alice at Alice's parents' house

Alice, Benjamyn, and Julia with Nathan (Holly's husband and Benjamyn's dad) in the background

Jen, Hannah, and Kristel obviously enjoying their time

Alice, Benjamyn, and Julia

Holly and her adorable son Benjamyn

Isn't Benjamyn tall for six months!!

I walked around with Benjamyn for a little while before his nap.

The beautiful mother and her precious son!

Fabulous Julia

Hannah and Julia before lunch

Kristel and Julia at lunch

Julia and Holly

Jen, Myself, and Alice

Jen, Julia, Holly, and Kristel

Alice, Hannah, and Kristel

Julia and Hannah (with baby Susannah)

Julia and Alice back at Holly's house

Kristel, Holly, Benjamyn, and Hannah

Alice, Holly, and Benjamyn

Hannah, Alice, and Benjamyn

Julia, Benjamyn, and Alice

Julia and Benjamyn

Julia and Benjamyn, again

Julia, Benjamyn, and Holly

Alice and Benjamyn

Holly and Alice

I got to hold Benjamyn while he fell asleep in my arms! What a treat!!
1 comment:
How fun!! I love all the pictures. I'm glad you all got to hang out again together!
Post a Comment