I know, I know, I'm supposed to be studying. I'm just taking a quick study break to say that I have absolutely no idea what to wear on the plane on Thursday! I can't stop thinking about it (amazing what your mind thinks of when it should be studying) and then I get upset with myself for thinking about it so much when it's not even that big of a deal!
Here's my dilemma: I need something that's warm enough for me to walk out of my apartment and not freeze - yes, I will be wearing my fall coat that I will put in my carry-on so I don't have to carry it around the airports - but do I also need to wear a light sweater? Then the issue is I really don't have a light sweater that fits right now (well, I have incredibly light sweaters and super warm sweaters, just not a good in between sweater). Also, whatever I wear needs to be comfortable (just in case my one hour layover turns into a five hour layover - yay for predicting snow in Chicago on Thursday!) and yet nice, too.
Sorry for this crazy and random post, these are just my current thoughts that I needed to get out. Maybe now I can focus and study!
Smile: I cannot believe I will be on vacation in a couple days! I'm so focused on my test (and I was focused on giving my test) that I keep forgetting I get to see Bobby and the rest of my family in like 48 hours!! Yikes!!!
Frown: The stupid math test (and a homework assignment) is all that stands between me and break!
2 comments:
I think I would wear a light sweater over a long sleeved tee. That way if you get hot, you can take off the light sweater. But a heavy sweater would probably be too much - I always get hot carrying everything around all day.
Hope you have a really really great trip!!!
I agree with this post! Cody and I were just talking about how we need to wear a winter coat to the airport because it is like -10 without the windchill right now, but we don't want a big winter coat in Florida!
Post a Comment