I'm done with this crazy semester!! When I look back and think of all that I did this semester, all I can say is Wow!! I definitely took on waaaay too much (I know, what else is new), but I survived (I should find out in a week if I survived successfully). For now, I'm just going to enjoy the fact I'm done!
I haven't yet gotten my official results for the surveys that my students fill out about me, but a handful of students did email me to tell me they enjoyed my class! And they want to know if I teach anything else, which I do not, but it's nice of them to ask. Aren't my students wonderfully sweet?!!
Smile: I get to see Bobby and my family very very soon!!
Extra Smile: I talked to my mom briefly tonight and she said the resort is beautiful!! I cannot wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment