Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Tornado Warning

Last night this area wasn't only under a tornado watch from like 8 pm to 2 am but we were under a tornado warning (which is worse) from 9:30 to 10:15! So last night I put my computers away and made camp in my bathroom. (see first picture below)

Then after the tornado warning, we still had incredible storms and were under a tornado watch, so I moved camp out of the bathroom and into the living room area until about 1:30 am when the storms subsided enough for me to fall asleep (on the couch, not on the floor). I wasn't able to sleep through the night (I was awake from 2:30 to 3:30 for the next round of storms and then woke up at 8:00 thanks to my body alarm) but I was able to take a two hour nap this morning!


My apologies for the non-upbeatness of these last few posts, but this, sadly, is all that's going on in my life right now.

Smile: Supposedly we are not going to have any storms whatsoever tomorrow!!!

Frown: My studying is not progressing as smoothly as I had intended - hopefully it will improve when classes start next week and I get back on a regulated schedule.

No comments: