
The afternoon shower started with some delicious munchies. After the official "shower", we had some yummy dinner with a delicious trifle dessert (sorry, I didn't get pictures of dinner).





The first game we played was "How large is Holly's belly?" We each guessed her length around using string and then compared it to the actual length. Kristel won! I was incredibly off!!!





For the second game, Julia had previously written down a handful of questions and then called Nathan (the father-to-be) to get his answers to the questions. We were then given the questions and were told to try to match Nathan's answers. It was a very fun and entertaining game! I, again, was way off, but others got a handful of the answers correct! Holly also played, and although her answers were the most accurate in terms of reality, she was not the winner.


After the fun games it was time to open gifts.



(Abigail recognized the aquarium and wanted to play with it - she has one of her own at home.)

After opening gifts we took a road trip to see Alice's new condo (and to try to get Abby to take a nap) and then we came back to Alice's parents' house to relax and have a great meal.




(I know, I still haven't mastered smiling without squinting, perhaps I just need to wink in every picture from now on?!)
Smile: It was so much fun getting to see all the girls again!
Extra Smile: It was super fun to meet Abigail Hill and I cannot wait to meet Benjamyn Marks one day!! Babies are so wonderful!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment