It is snowing as I'm writing this and I'm absolutely loving it!!! It has been snowing all day - which definitely made studying more exciting!! It's supposed to keep snowing throughout the night so perhaps tomorrow it will be somewhat deep!!!
In other news, I got my test back from last week and I was dumb! At the last minute I changed my answer and I should have left it alone because my previous answer was correct and as a result that was the only question I missed!!! So much for a perfect 10 out of 10!
Today I had another test and it wasn't as horrible as I was expecting, but I still wouldn't say it was great. Oh well, one more test down and my next one isn't until the day before Spring Break so that's exciting.
This weekend my dad is coming to visit (hopefully the weather will be very permitting) so I'm quite excited!!! I also have a HUGE to do list so although there's no test in my near future I will definitely not be sitting idly - but I might take a break from my studies to work out and scrapbook tonight! :)
This last weekend I got to see Bobby!!! Even though it wasn't very long, it was absolutely wonderful!!! I ate some yummy Mexican food and had a wonderful meal at Olive Garden as well. Bobby and I also went to see "Definitely, Maybe" which was wonderful!! It was nice hanging out and being able to talk all day!! I cannot wait to see him at Elaine's wedding and then a week later for the whole week of Spring Break!!
My apologies that this post isn't more exciting! Hopefully soon I will have pictures to post (tonight I might also read the manual for my new camera so I can start using it) and with a wedding and Spring Break approaching hopefully I will also have more exciting events to describe!!
Smile: I'm two weeks ahead in the course I'm teaching! Do I really talk that fast???
Story from the Bus Stop:
While standing at the bus stop this afternoon I watched the tractor brush the snow aside - the tractor had a big circular brush in the front of it so it could literally brush the snow to the side. So the tractor was approaching this bike rack and there was definitely a bike in danger - the bike was locked on the side of the bike rack so that it was on the sidewalk. The tractor moved in an attempt to avoid the bike, but it was unsuccessful!! This tractor shoved the bike so that it was on the side of the bike rack and the front end - including the wire basket on the front - was twisted and definitely looked like it wasn't going to be the same bike after today. I'm kind of sad I didn't get to see the reaction on the face of the owner of the bike!!
No comments:
Post a Comment