You may also notice that the scar (above my left eye) from my surgery a few months ago is not as noticeable, but the eye is a little droopy and doesn't stay open like the other eye. It is just adding a new dimension to putting on eye shadow.
In other news I've spent the past three weekends visiting friends in Dallas - trying to see as much of them as I can before I leave. Otherwise I'm just working through all the last minute details and projects before I leave in a few weeks (August 15th is quickly approaching). My night classes are going well - except for the tendency for all the rain that coincidentally pours while I'm driving to and from class.
Smile: I am absolutely loving the free time I have to do stuff I enjoy - like looking through and organizing my wedding pictures (better late than never) and working out. Yay for free time!!
3 comments:
I like the hair cut, it is cute!
SO SO CUTE!!! Think of all the money you'll save on shampoo!! It looks really good on you. And thanks for coming to see me 2 of those 3 weekends...it was so nice to get to hang out again. Brian and I are looking forward to coming to visit you in IL sometime in the next year or two!! Have fun wtih those wedding pictures...
I love your new haircut. I think it looks great!
Post a Comment