Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Girls Weekend Lessons Learned

1. Trust your friends to not be judgmental when discussing thoughts, feelings, and events that are happening in your life.

2. Stormy nights lead to great conversations over take-out dinner.

3. Car problems provide opportunities to meet neighbors.

4. When ducking to get into a car, make sure you bend down low enough so that your head actually clears the door frame..... and then don't sit on the bed behind your husband or you might accidentally get elbowed in the head - in the same location as where you bumped your head on the car door!!

Smile: I am LOVING my days off - I can actually get things done and take time working out!!

Frown: Although there's no visible bump, my forehead is killing me (see #4).

2 comments:

Elaine said...

poor forehead!!! you need a bandaid to make it better. and i'm SO GLAD we had such a fun weekend and can't wait for the next one (when I'll be the one in pain).

Jacqueline Platt said...

I have had so much fun with you girlies over the last little bit! :) I am super glad we have gotten to share in all kinds of "special" experiences together this summer and learn all kinds of interests facts about it other! I am honored to be your friend and I look forward to many more fun times and late night convos.