This week has been quite nice and relaxing! I started working on a research project for a statistics professor; it's a project that so far I am very much enjoying. Sunday Bobby and I walked around Central Park... We entered the park at 72nd street where "IMAGINE" is in the sidewalk, then we walked around to the fountains on our way to "The Mall," which is currently closed, so we continued walking south to the Tavern on the Green, and then turned around and headed north for a quick stop at the castle and a walk around the reservoir on our way home. It was a long walk, and it was a great walk!
Tomorrow (or rather today) I leave for Michigan for my sister's wedding! I'm very much looking forward to spending some quality time with my family! Bobby will come Friday, and then we come back to New York Sunday. Next week is fleet week here in New York. I don't really know what this is, but I remember seeing part of it in Boston once and I remember liking it. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the grand ships and walking around downtown next week!
I officially start my duties as a statistics TA on Thursday. Yes, I will be at the wedding, but I'm an online TA (in person office hours once a week for two hours) so I can do what needs to be done from wherever I am - how great is that?! I'm nervous about being a TA, but excited!! Hopefully I'll remember the material and be able to answer the questions! :)
I start my summer classes next Tuesday - two in the first session and two in the second, with a week or so break in between. Since the graduation ceremony was tonight, I guess I'm officially an M.A. graduate; however, I won't get my diploma until next week, and I'm still waiting on one grade so hopefully this will not affect my receiving the diploma!
Smile: Two semesters of graduate school completed - let's not think about how many are left to be completed!!!
Frown: It's raining, cold, and windy here - it doesn't look much better in Michigan!
1 comment:
So does M.A. mean you have your Masters now? And now you're working on your doctorate? I'm confused....
Post a Comment