Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It's a flip-flop week!

I'm happy to say the amoxicillin is starting to kick in! My ears and sinuses still hurt but they don't hurt as bad as they did over the weekend! I think it also helped that I didn't have to tutor this morning so I got to sleep in until nine (which was good because I had trouble falling asleep last night). So hopefully the medicine will continue to work and this weekend I can be incredibly productive (to make up for not being productive this past weekend).

After a rainy and cold weekend (it was hailing a little on Saturday) the rest of this week is definitely a flip-flop, jeans, and t-shirt week! My favorite! It feels so good to have the reefs on again - it kind of makes me want to go buy another pair (perhaps the coral pair to match the bridesmaid dress) but I shall refrain because I have no time to shop and I'd rather spend my money on other things (like food).

This morning I decided to further procrastinate working on my history of math essays so I finally went to UPS!!! Now this is a rather huge accomplishment because I've been meaning to go since Spring Break (about a month ago)! So Karen, your wedding gift will arrive probably by the end of the week! Elaine, your birthday and Christmas gift will arrive in a few days (but perhaps not before you leave town)! Julie, your birthday and Christmas gift will arrive most likely over the weekend! That is a huge check mark on the to do list!!

Smile: For finally feeling well enough to be productive! And my next West Wing DVD's are coming from Netflix today so guess what I'm watching tonight!!!

Frown: I have a lot to do this week to make up for not being productive this weekend!

2 comments:

Julie Isom said...

I am so excited that my birthday lasted almost 5 months this year!

Anonymous said...

who needs food... buy ramen and get the coral reefs to match the dress :-D