Friday, December 02, 2005

Three Weeks Left

Three weeks from today, or rather last night, my first semester at Teachers College will be complete. Between today and the 22nd, I have to turn in a two page paper, a five page paper, two ten page papers, a statistics homework assignment, and two take home finals, I have to take three finals, and I have to decide what classes to take in the Spring. Needless to say, if there is not another update for a little while, it is because finals are approaching. Once the papers are done the rest should be smooth sailing. Between studying and tutoring I think I have a pretty good understanding of what I need to know to get through finals, I just hope I'm right.

In other news, the Rockefeller Tree has been lit and one day we are going to go see it (perhaps when our visitors arrive). I have no idea what to get anybody for Christmas, but that's okay because I also don't know when we're going to go Christmas shopping. Sidenote - if you think stores are more crowded now that every one is shopping for the holidays, imagine what it's like to live in a tourist town! Not only are there crowds in all the stores, further downtown it's also a little crazy walking around the streets. Oh well, all a part of the joy of living in New York City!

Smile: Elaine and Brian are coming in a couple weeks! Patrick is coming in three weeks!
Extra Smile: Happy Birthday to my mom-in-law!

No comments: